In order to use the Web Site, You must: (1) provide all equipment, including a computer and modem, necessary to establish a connection to the World Wide Web; (2) provide for Your own access to the World Wide Web; and (3) pay any telephone or other service fees associated with such access.
Web Site Content
You shall not copy, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, grant any rights in, transfer, distribute, time-share or otherwise assign to any third party any portion of the Web Site or Your rights in licenses thereto, or use any portion of the Web Site to operate a time sharing service, service bureau or perform services for third parties.
Forums; User Content
Complex Cold Forming Ltd may provide You with the capability of posting to the Web Site or otherwise supplying information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials ("User Content"). By posting User Content on or through this Web Site, You agree that You are solely responsible for the origination, accuracy, completeness, ownership, publication and dissemination of, and that You, and not Complex Cold Forming Ltd are entirely responsible for, Your User Content, obtaining and maintaining all rights, licenses, permissions, releases, approvals, clearances, credit, or attribution information relating to all User Content and paying any applicable royalties or fees in connection therewith.
By submitting or sending User Content to Complex Cold Forming Ltd or otherwise making User Content available for display on or through the Web Site, You grant Complex Cold Forming Ltd, its affiliates, and any third party suppliers, vendors, contractors, licensors or service providers of Complex Cold Forming Ltd ("Suppliers") the royalty-free, world-wide, non-exclusive license for Complex Cold Forming Ltd and its Suppliers to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such User Content (in whole or part) as required to operate the Web Site.
You may not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Content on or through the Web Site that:
- is Objectionable;
- contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with the operations of the Web Site;
- is knowingly untrue, inaccurate or misleading; or
- interferes with the operation of the Web Site in any manner.
"Objectionable" means, as to any information in any medium or format, including without limitation text, data, graphics, audio or video, content (or use of the content) that: (a) is defamatory, unlawful, or plagiarized; (b) a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, obscene, hate speech, or racially or ethnically offensive; (c) constitutes a breach of any person's privacy or publicity rights; (d) violates any statute, regulation or ordinance; or (e) promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited mail.
You further agree that You will not:
- use the Web Site, or any part thereof, to "stalk" or harm any other User or any other person in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Complex Cold Forming Ltd officer, director, or representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted on or through the Web Site;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a forum;
- interfere with or disrupt the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site;
- "hack," infiltrate or otherwise seek to gain unauthorized access to, or compromise the integrity of, the Web Site;
- harvest, collect or store information about the Users of this Web Site or the User Content posted by others on this Web Site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Web Site;
- use any automated procedure to gather information or data on or from the Web Site by means of what is commonly called a "bot" or otherwise;
- breach or attempt to breach the security of software, network, servers, data, computers or other hardware relating to the Web Site or that of any third party that is hosting or interfacing with any part of the Web Site, or use or distribute on the Web Site software or other tools or devices designed to compromise privacy or security; or
- reate any frames at any other Web sites pertaining to or using any of the information provided through the Web Site, or promote bonus items, giveaways, random drawings, contests or prizes on the Web Site.
Complex Cold Forming Ltd may provide links to third parties' Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties ("Linked Sites") from the Web Site. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by Complex Cold Forming Ltd in any way and is not responsible or liable for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply Complex Cold Forming’s endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. You should refer to the policies posted by such Linked Sites regarding data collection, privacy and other topics before You use them. Complex Cold Forming may refer to or list third parties on the Web Site who maintain separate web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by such third parties on their web sites regarding data collection, privacy and other topics before you use them.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, COMPLEX COLD FORMING LTD AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND SHAREHOLDERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, ARISING FROM TRADE USAGE OR COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR OTHERWISE OF THE WEB SITE AND THE WEB SITE CONTENT THEREON; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, NOT DELAYED OR SUSPENDED, UNCHANGED OR ERROR FREE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPLEX COLD FORMING LTD, OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, OR SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, LOSS OF USE, TRANSACTION LOSSES, LOSS OF A CHANCE, OPPORTUNITY COSTS, COSTS OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS, AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF COMPLEX COLD FORMING LTD OR ITS REGISTERED AGENT HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION.
If You believe that any content on the Web Site has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or Your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Complex Cold Forming at its Registered Office.
Complex Cold Forming Ltd controls and operates this Web Site from its offices in England. Persons who choose to access this Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative. You are responsible for compliance with all statutes, rules, regulations and policies of all applicable worldwide jurisdictions and the instrumentalities and political subdivisions thereof.